fifa 12 Index du Forum
fifa 12
Ceci est un forum pour parler et organiser des tournois de fifa10. Venez nombreux et n'hésitez pas à vous inscrire et à communiquer ce forum à vos amis!

fifa 12 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Omer Avital - Suite Of The East (2012) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fifa 12 Index du Forum -> Le coin des nouveaux du forum -> Réglement ( à lire et à approuver absolument )
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kendame

Masculin
Point(s): 203
Moyenne de points: 2,57

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Omer Avital - Suite Of The East (2012) Répondre en citant

Omer Avital - Suite Of The East (2012) > urlin.us/2c5y8

Buy...Now...$9.99...USD...Send...as...Gift...Suite...of...the...East...Compact...Disc...(CD)...Includes...unlimited...streaming...of...Suite...of...the...East...via...the...free...Bandcamp...app,...plus...high-quality...download...in...MP3,...FLAC...and...moreImmediately..following..the..residency,..the..quintet..convened..in..a..penthouse..studio..to..record..this..hour-plus..program,..all..in..one..room,..all..in..one..daytags:.jazz.new.york.New.York.Available.at.Amazon:.CD..MP3.Click.to.share.on.Twitter.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.share.on.Facebook.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.email.this.to.a.friend.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.share.on.Tumblr.(Opens.in.new.window)MoreClick.to.share.on.Reddit.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.print.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.share.on.Google+.(Opens.in.new.window)Click.to.share.on.Pinterest.(Opens.in.new.window).By.davesumner.•.Jazz.Reviews,.Jazz.Reviews.-.2012.Releases.•.0.Tiny.Reviews:.Linda.Oh,.Linus.Lindblom,.&.Roberto.Verastegui.Two-Fer.(the.Chamber.Jazz.Fan):.Jesse.Van.Ruller.Chambertones.Trio.&.Patrick.Dunst.Tripod.Leave.a.Reply.Cancel.Your.Name.*.Your.Email.*.Your.Website.Please.type.in.my.first.name.(found.on.the.About.Me.page).(Required).Notify.me.of.follow-up.comments.by.emailFollow..us..iTunes..and..discover..new..iTunes..Radio..Stations..and..the..music..we..loveAll...Rights...ReservedThe.second.was.a.monthlong.residency.at.New.York.venue.Smalls.in.spring.2006,.where.Avital.performed.with.trumpeter.Avishai.Cohen,.saxophonist.Joel.Frahm,.pianist.Omer.Klein.and.drummer.Daniel.FreedmanPurchase.Suite.of.the.East.$15.00.Format.Choose.an.optionPhysical.CDClear.Add.to.cart.More.Buying.Options.Buy.on.iTunesBuy.on.Amazon.PersonnelAvishai.Cohen.-.Trumpet.Joel.Frahm.-.Tenor.Saxophone.Omer.Klein.-.Piano.Omer.Avital.-.Bass.Daniel.Freedman.-.Drums.More.Links.Buy.album.on.Anzic.Records.Read.review..Step.Tempest.Read.review..eMusic.Editors.Pick.Omer.Avital.Arguably.the.most.talented.bass.player.on.the.scene.and.at.or.near.the.top.of.modern.day.jazz.composers.It...begins...with...a...peacefulness...marked...by...where...Sinai...Memories...left...off,...but...thats...quickly...dispelled...with...a...vibrant...Middle-Eastern...influenceWhat.owns.my.ear.Today.New.album.from.Allison.Miller.out.March.11th!.Subscribe.to.Blog.via.Email.Enter.your.email.address.to.subscribe.to.this.blog.and.receive.notifications.of.new.posts.by.emailFree...Forever...09:12...buy...track...2Already..have..iTunes?..Click..I..Have..iTunes..to..open..it..nowThe...goal...was...to...capture...the...vibrancy...of...the...time...theyd...been...spending...together...playing...live,...and...to...play...compositions...that...Avital...had...completed...in...New...York...after...a...three...year...residency...in...IsraelThe.compositions.on.Suite.of.The.East.all.deal.with.Middle.Eastern.and.North.African.themesBut.this,.like.the.songs.that.preceded.it,.are.full.of.life.and.energySuite.of.the.EastView.In.iTunes.4To.preview.and.buy.music.from.Suite.of.the.East.by.Omer.Avital,.download.iTunes.nowFollow...us...on...AppStoreNotify..me..of..new..posts..by..emailThats..not..an..easy..accomplishmentAvital..gets..to..the..heart..of..the..song..and..makes..it..thump..loud..and..clearOmer...Avital...Home...About...Shows...Recordings...Store...Contact...Facebook...Twitter...YouTube...Mailing...List...Suite...Of...The...East...Update...Required...To...play...the...media...you...will...need...to...either...update...your...browser...to...a...recent...version...or...update...your...Flash...pluginSinai.Memories.05:36.buy.track.6All...the...compositions...here...were...written...by...Avital,...and...they...were...the...result...of...two...fruitful...experiencesThe.first.was.a.three-year.stay.in.Israel,.where.he.composed.music.with.Middle.Eastern.and.North.African.themesThis...is...a...song...to...jack...up...the...volume...forHowever,.on.Suite.of.the.East,.Avitals.quintet.brings.all.the.bombast.and.power.of.a.live.performanceHis.unique.style.really.brought.a.lot.to.my.music.and.specifically.these.compositions);.trumpeter.Avishai.Cohen.(Ive.been.playing.and.hanging.constantly.with.Avishai.since.1999Avital..explains,..During..that..time..in..Israel..I..was..studying..classical..European..composition..as..well..as..Middle..Eastern..and..North..African..music....Maqam..Theory,..and..also..playing..the..oudRecorded..in..one..day..in..a..bare-bones..studio,..the..music..is..energetic,..raw..and..directOpen..Menu..Close..Menu..Apple..Bag..Apple..Mac..iPad..iPhone..Watch..Music..Support..Search..apple.com..Bag..HomeBest..of..2012..Best..of..2013..Best..of..2014..Best..of..2015..About..Me../..Review..Requests..Dec..21..2012..Omer..Avital....Suite..of..the..East....At..the..tail..end..of..a..residency..at..Smalls..Jazz..Club..in..2006,..bassist..Omer..Avital..brought..his..group..into..the..recording..studio..for..a..one..day..marathon..sessionIve...waited...with...this...recording...for...six...years...(!)...for...various...reasons,...but...it...actually...sounds...as...good...to...me...as...it...did...when...we...recorded...itCoincidentally,.a.live.version.appeared.on.the.2011.Avital.release.of.the.same.nameThe..Abutbuls..has..a..driving..cadence,..and..Cohens..trumpet..is..like..flames..over..a..sheet..of..gasolineWhen...the...call...came...for...the...residency...at...Smalls,...he...promptly...recruited...pianist...Omer...Klein...(I...met...Omer...in...Israel...in...early...2005,...our...connection...grew...quicklyOddly,...the...album...ends...with...Bass...Meditation,...a...solo...bass...pieceSix.years.later,.this.CD.has.arrivedHe...grew...up...in...Tel...Aviv,...in...a...Moroccan-Yemenite...family,...where...evidence...of...his...Middle...Eastern...and...Spanish...influences...came...together...with...jazz...and...blues f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 10:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fifa 12 Index du Forum -> Le coin des nouveaux du forum -> Réglement ( à lire et à approuver absolument ) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Découvrez la playlist FIFA10 avec Röyksopp
Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation